Diathonite Evolution is a natural ecological premixed plaster, cement-free, made with pure natural hydraulic lime NHL 3.5, diatomaceous earth and reinforcing fibres. This product has the best lambda value and therefore the best coefficient of thermal conductivity currently on the market for thermal coatings.
Diathonite is the first real plaster made of cork, CE and LEED marked, suitable for thermal insulation, dehumidification, energy requalification and acoustic insulation, both for internal and external.
- Insulation against cold and heat: it is the only product that synthetizes the features of cold insulation of cork to that of heat insulation of stones.
- Highly breathable.
- Fire resistant: class A2.
- Very quick application system (application by pump).
- Homogeneous correction of thermal bridges.
- It coniugates the characteristics of thermal and acoustic insulation with that of dehumidification, realizing a real energetic upgrading system.
- 100% usable and it does not have waste.